- 1961 daily net average – pretty consistent with last week, corresponding with an exactly consistent result on the scale. Coincidence? Probably not.
- 30 min or more of walking every work day
- completed four of my six scheduled training workouts; some of them were DOOZIES!
- total of 2.56 mi swimming, 40 mi biking, 5.11 mi running
- 65 points out of 100, a D
- Waist: 39.5″ Last: 40.5″ Highest: 42″
- Hips: 46.5″ Last: 46.5″ Highest: 50″
- Today: 222.4 Last Week: 221.8 Highest: 242
Dammit! There’s no way to say this without it sounding like excuses, but I really think I basically maintained my weight this week (+0.6 again), but I gave in to the stress and busy-ness of yesterday’s burlesque show and did some comfort-eating and some workout-skipping. This week is off to a better start, though: we ordered lunch from CPK in celebration of Administrative Professionals Day, and I chose a roasted veggie salad. Go me!