I may have overdone it in the past few days.
Through the modern miracle of overfilling my life via Google Calendar and trying to fit in all my training and social plans wherever I could (btw, if that were a bankable skill, I’d be a millionaire), I ended up doing a lot of exercise in the past few days. From Saturday through Tuesday I put in:
- 4.5 hours on the bike using the trainer (that was BRUTAL, but we did bring our DVR from 45% full to 28%)
- half an hour of housecleaning
- an hour of advanced Cardio Barre
- an hour of personal training
- 1.5 hours with Richard Simmons
- half an hour of dancing
Because some of this was new to me and because all of it added up together is a significant amount of work, today my muscles are on strike. I would do despicable things for a glass of wine and a hot tub right now. Seriously.
Tomorrow I’ll tell you all about Cardio Barre. Here’s a preview: